Re: [O] HTML + RDFa export/publishing ?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] HTML + RDFa export/publishing ?
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 12:30:37 -0400

You might find some inspiration with something like this:

http://oremacs.com/2015/01/23/eltex/

or

http://jkcunningham.com/cl-who-ext.html

The basic issue I see is 1) how to represent your data structure so that
it is 2) human readable, 3) machine parseable (by you), and 4) the data
is easily reformatted. For me that means data represented in lisp
structures or json, which are easy to write, relatively easy to read,
and there are standard libraries for parsing them. Once parsed,
reformatting during export is usually not too hard.

A totally alternative approach is currently underway with the new
citation syntax, where a new built in syntax for org-mode is being
developed. That is out of my league though ;)

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F