Re: [O] [RFC] Org linting library

From: Marco Wahl
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Org linting library
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 21:32:12 +0200

Hi!

> The following library implements linting for Org syntax. The sole public
> function is `org-lint', which see.

Great, thanks a lot.  Already found some issues with some org-files.

> Results are displayed in a special "*Org Lint*" buffer with a dedicated
> major mode, derived from `tabulated-list-mode'. In addition to the usual
> key-bindings inherited from it, "C-j" displays problematic line reported
> under point and "RET" jumps to it.

Cool.

> Feedback welcome.

I think it's too much that org-lint tries to follow ssh links.  This
slowed down the org-linting considerably in my case.

#v+
2278 low   Link to non-existent local file
"///ssh:address@hidden:/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf"
#v-

My 2ct,  Marco
--