Re: [O] HTML + RDFa export/publishing ?

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: Re: [O] HTML + RDFa export/publishing ?
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 09:36:15 +0200

Hi.

Olivier Berger <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi.
>
> John Kitchin <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Can you give us an example of what you are trying to do?
>
> For instance, I'd like to link my WebID to publications of mine in a
> semantic way, using dcterm or FOAF vocabularies.
>
> This is done as RDFa by using links like :
> homepage is at <a
> href="http://example.com/~bob/";>http://example.com/~bob/</a></span>
>
> This would ideally be encoded in org in a way that is more compact than
> this construct ;)

FYI, I've managed to render this by using the following approach :

@@html:<span about="#me" rel="foaf:homepage">@@The canonical address of my
homepage is at [[http://example.com/~bob/]]@@html:@@</span>@@

But this is not exactly compact, and suffers from inability of the
emancs org mode to colorize or mask the @@html: @@ constructs :-/

I'm still researching a more usable solution.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER
http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 2048R/5819D7E8