[O] Capture prepends instead of appending

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] Capture prepends instead of appending
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 18:12:39 +0200

Hi all,

I have this in my init.el:

,----
| (setq org-capture-templates
|  '(("j" "Journal entry" plain
|          (file+datetree+prompt "~/works/marcin/journal/journal.org")
|          "**** %i%?\n")))
`----

I thought that when calling it multiple times with the same date, new
entries will be appended to the date heading, but they get prepended
instead.  Is it a feature?  (I'm on Org-mode version 8.2.10
(8.2.10-37-gc000e8-elpa @ /home/marcin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150413/).)

Example calling this template twice, the first time typing "foo" and the
second time typing "bar", yields:

,----
| *** 2015-04-21 wtorek
| **** bar