Re: [O] Publishing on Worg succeeds or fails? -- I can't say!

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Publishing on Worg succeeds or fails? -- I can't say!
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 21:33:40 +0200

Hello,

Fabrice Niessen <fni-news-TA4HMoP+1wHrZ44/address@hidden>
writes:

> I tried to add a section on Worg (about the ReadTheOrg HTML theme).  The
> Git commit was successfull, the Git push (for which I do have access on
> Worg) ended with an error code of 0 (hence, successfully?), but it's not
> visible on Worg!

The push succeeded, i.e., the ".org" file is probably up to date on the
server.  However the publishing process failed.

> remote: Unknown cross-reference
> "#field-coordinates-in-formulas-transpose-table" in file "org-hacks.org"
> remote: Unknown cross-reference "#transpose-table" in file "org-hacks.org"
> remote: Unable to resolve link "org-capture"
> remote: worg publish process 24723 exited at 04/22/address@hidden:35:28
> To address@hidden:worg.git
>    4103052..2015bcd  master -> master
> $
>
> It seems there are warnings or errors, but the status is not clear (to
> me).

"org-hacks.org" has some invalid links, which result in an export error.
You may want to fix them and republish (try to export locally first).

I implemented a tool that may help you in the process. See
<http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/97082>

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou