[O] Avoiding recompilation of ditaa ASCII if unmodified between exports

From: Rob Stewart
Subject: [O] Avoiding recompilation of ditaa ASCII if unmodified between exports
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 01:28:36 +0100

Hi,

I really appreciate the integration with ditaa and org mode.
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-ditaa.html

I have an Org mode document with 5 ditaa diagrams, and exporting my
Org file is taking quite a long time, about 10 seconds to compile 5
ditaa diagrams + HTML export.

At the moment, even if I don't modify any of the ditaa ASCII, all 5
are compiled from ASCII to a PNG. Is there a way ask ditaa to only
generate a new PNG file if the contents of the `#+BEGIN_SRC ditaa`
have changed?

Thanks,

--
Rob