[O] capture contacts & org-vcard

From: Gour
Subject: [O] capture contacts & org-vcard
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 12:16:51 +0200

Hello,

I've managed to import my contacts stored in ownCloud server (synced with my
Android phone) with the help of org-vcard.

Now I wonder about entering new ones?

Documentation for org-contacts mentions usage of org-capture-templates which
then utilises e.g. org-contacts-template-name/email etc.

Now I wonder if I should still use org-contacts or it's assumed to use
something else for capturing contacts along with org-vcard?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person is said to be established in self-realization and is called a yogī
[or mystic] when he is fully satisfied by virtue of acquired knowledge and