Re: [O] Marking/highlighting text temporarily

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [O] Marking/highlighting text temporarily
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 14:13:48 +0800

John Kitchin <address@hidden> writes:

> Very nice start!
>
> - make comment links a different color/face
> (e.g. https://github.com/jkitchin/org-ref/blob/master/org-ref.el#L360)

Ah, nice -- too bad there's no built-in way to specify a face for link
types. This looks like it will do nicely, though!

> otherwise, I think item 4 is the most important one on the todo list. We
> are writing lots of papers this year, so this will be a really helpful tool!

Cool, I'll start with that, then.

I also thought of a command that would take what's in the tabulated list
buffer and convert it into an Org-mode buffer, with the text/comment
pairs in a two-column table. Then the user could export that buffer into
some other format and share a "comments sheet" with other people.

A bit at a time...

Eric