Re: [O] navigate between source code blocks

From: Oleh Krehel
Subject: Re: [O] navigate between source code blocks
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 19:25:45 +0200

Leo Ufimtsev <address@hidden> writes:

> Worf I think is a bit on the vi side of things. Helm is more generic.

Worf is as much on the vi side of things, as `org-use-speed-commands'
are. Almost not at all. It just takes vi-style "hjkl" arrows, because
Emacs-style "bnpf" arrows aren't convenient.

And it's got the best Helm implementation for navigating to
headings. I've just added named blocks to this list as well.
Screenshot: http://oremacs.com/download/worf-goto.png.
The command to call is "M-x" `worf-goto' or "g" while in `worf-mode'.

Oleh