Re: [O] Org-drill and checking spelling

From: Puneeth Chaganti
Subject: Re: [O] Org-drill and checking spelling
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 19:19:21 +0530

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 7:08 PM, Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> wrote:

> I looked through org-drill docs and didn't find anything like that.
> Maybe someone did it for themselves already?  If not, I'll be happy to
> code it.  I assume that writing a suitable function in Elisp is
> a question of 15 minutes at most.  I don't know, however, where exactly
> I should plug it.  From a quick skim through org-drill.el, I assume that
> either org-drill-entry (less probable) or org-drill-present-.* (more
> probable) is the way to go.  Am I right?

I have a sort of a hack[1], that I implemented to allow me to add
answers, to force me to actually do the drill instead of just assuming
I know the answer and moving ahead.  It is a hack, like I already
mentioned, but can be modified to do what you want.

Also, i would be interested to use this feature!

[1] - http://punchagan.muse-amuse.in/posts/org-drill-for-making-it-stick.html

--
Puneeth