Re: [O] Subtree-specific variables

From: Joon Ro
Subject: Re: [O] Subtree-specific variables
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 12:05:58 -0500

Oh, I forgot to turn on org-use-property-inheritance. Now it works in the included subtree as well. Thank you so much!

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
CC: address@hidden
Subject: RE: Subtree-specific variables
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 12:01:23 -0500

 > * Subtree root
> > :PROPERTIES:
> > :EXPORT_Variable: Test
> > :END:
> > {{{Variable}}}
> > Would something like this be possible?
> > Best,Joon
>
> It is:
>
> {{{property(EXPORT_Variable)}}}

Thank you so much! This will be very useful.

One related question - I'm including another subtree (I'm using 8.3beta) using

   #+INCLUDE: "playground.org::*Contents" :only-contents t

but it seems I cannot access the property of the parent heading inside the included subtree. (Using {{{property(EXPORT_Variable)}}} to access the parent property). Is this not possible?

Thank you so much,
Joon