[O] Org maintainance

From: Bastien
Subject: [O] Org maintainance
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 10:46:36 +0200

Dear all,

I have not been able to be active as a maintainer since more than
half a year now.

I have been reading the mailing list, though, and Nicolas daily
commitment has been key in me being relaxed about tons of issues,
if not about the lack of a maintainer itself.  I have only dealt
with private requests like adding public keys.

My plan was to find more time and to come back, and this is still
my plan, but we need a deadline to tell whether the plan is alive
or dead.

So here is it: if I realize I cannot spent enough time on Org by
July, 17th then I'll step back as a maintainer and become a happy
contributor.

Thanks for your patience and for all the constructive discussions.

All best,

--
 Bastien