Re: [O] javascript:; Re: Is there a new method to set no line break when

From: windy
Subject: Re: [O] javascript:; Re: Is there a new method to set no line break when export to plain text
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 17:05:43 +0800 (CST)

Thanks for you reply

I am sorry for that but how to set the variable ? I totally know nothing about emacs elisp.

maybe I must to learn it in some day. I try (setq org-export-filter-paragraph-functions nil) seems no working

在2015年05月18 15时18分, "Nicolas Goaziou"<address@hidden>写道:

Hello,

windy <address@hidden> writes:

>      Start from Org-mode 8, the plain text export is fixed width with line break and it is very unconvenient to show in the text edit like libreoffice and so on.
>
>      I also try (setq org-ascii-text-width 100000) in my .emacs but the title and the author align to the middle in 100000, it is very ugly and .
>
>     I don't know why org-mode 8 start to fix width of plain text with
>     line break, How I  conquer it ? Is there anyone have good idea?

You can add a paragraph filter (see
`org-export-filter-paragraph-functions') that removes newline characters
from the output.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou