[O] org-notmuch: how to open-link-at-point in other window?

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: [O] org-notmuch: how to open-link-at-point in other window?
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 15:09:13 +0200

Dear org-moders,

I want to open-link-at-point (C-c C-o) in other window.  With
file links this is standard behaviour (at least with my
configuration).  But I don’t know how to do so with notmuch:
links.  Universal argument won’t help.

Any ideas?

I think there should be key bindings for opening in same window,
other window, other frames regardless of the type of link opened.
Is this doable?

How about:

| open in same window  |       C-c C o |
| open in other window | C-c 4 C-c C o |
| open in other frame  | C-c 5 C-c C o |

?

Ciao, Gregor
--