[O] Help needed on delegating some maintainance tasks (was: Org maintain

From: Bastien
Subject: [O] Help needed on delegating some maintainance tasks (was: Org maintainance)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 10:47:49 +0200

Hi all,

I need help on these maintainance tasks :

1. Watching the emacs-diffs mailing list and backport changes on Org
   in the local Org repository (2 hours per month).

2. Adding public keys on the orgmode.org server for org-mode and worg
   contributers (1 hour per month).

3. Maintaining the orgmode.org server and taking care of errors when
   updating Worg (1 hour per month).

4. Merging the last stable release into Emacs repository.  (1 hour
   every release).

5. Releasing Org (.5 hour every release).

I don't need advice on how to make these tasks more quickly or more
efficiently, I just need people who can take care of them.  If anyone
wants to help on any of these tasks, please raise your hand !  This
will help a lot in moving toward a sane situation.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien