Re: [O] [bug] orgstruct++-mode breaks backward-sentence

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] orgstruct++-mode breaks backward-sentence
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 21:53:38 +0200

> I think the best we can do is to hijack M-a/M-e when `orgstruct-mode' is
> used. `orgtbl-mode' already does it actually.
>
> WDYT?

It wouldn't solve my particular issue, as I use (a package that uses)
backward-sentence for asserting whether to capitalize a word.  I could
maintain my own copy of the package, though.

I guess we could, and maybe should, remap the function in orgstruct modes.

Rasmus

--
To err is human. To screw up 10⁶ times per second, you need a computer