Re: [O] [Orgmode] Unable to capture the file name generated using matplo

From: Dror Atariah
Subject: Re: [O] [Orgmode] Unable to capture the file name generated using matplotlib
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 15:19:02 +0200

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 3:15 PM, Ken Mankoff <address@hidden> wrote:

On 2015-05-26 at 09:11, Dror Atariah <address@hidden> wrote:
> I use emacs that come from MacPorts, so for -Q option I start it using:
> /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs -Q

Consider using different compilation options, and/or a different Emacs.app package. It seems like that might be the easiest way to solve this problem.
This problem also happens when I use the "standard" OS X Emacs.app

I really don't understand what's going on here. Most likely it has to to with my settings, but how and how to debug is beyond my reach.

  -k.

--
Dror Atariah, Ph.D.
de.linkedin.com/in/atariah