Re: [O] Org-lint

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Org-lint
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 19:28:32 +0200

Hello,

Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:

> Who do I have to contact, when I've got ideas of checks that
> corrupted my Org-mode files?

You can implement checks and send them to the ML. You can also suggest
them on the ML.

> For example, I have the issue that once upon a Org-mode-Git-
> checkout, the property drawers got corrupted over time: duplicate
> LOGBOOKs

Duplicate LOGBOOK drawers is not an error. You could, for example, use
the second one as an archive. More generally, you can have multiple
drawers with the same name in a given entry.

> and order of LOGBOOK and PROPERTIES is switched. I noticed
> it, when many drawers were already broken. I still find them in my
> files from time to time :-(

Org Lint already looks for PROPERTIES drawers not at their expected
location.

> Another one would be duplicate IDs.

Org Lint checks this already, but it proceed document-wise. It will not
find duplicate ID across files.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou