[O] Hiding stars for Item column from columnview

From: Joon Ro
Subject: [O] Hiding stars for Item column from columnview
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 11:41:59 -0700

Hi,

I'm using the great columnview feature a lot to generate dynamic tables.
When I use %Item column, the generated table shows the stars in front of each heading.
I used to not include "Item" in columns, and added additional property for the name for each heading to avoid this.

However, I need to use ":skip-empty-rows t" to skip headings without any properties corresponding to the columns, and it depends on using "Item" column. Is there a way to not show stars for "Item" column in columnview tables?

Best,
Joon