[O] search for csv utilities

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [O] search for csv utilities
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 10:36:33 -0400 (EDT)

I'll be searching for a csv table editor to replace emacs-orgmode. I have concluded emacs-orgmode spreadsheet is unusable and the amount of data is at 400 records now and will grow. I can export to my iPhone and use numbers sheets or excel in that environment to get the statistical calculations I need done. A year ago, I thought since postgresql couldn't do population standard deviation calculations I'd be able to get that working with emacs-orgmode even if calc had to be used to get that done. I was wrong. This sometimes doesn't mess up my notes when doing outlines and lists but is no longer suitable for math.