Re: [O] adding ODT to main export dialog

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: Re: [O] adding ODT to main export dialog
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 07:16:36 +0300

thx Eric

that's exactly what i needed. much appreciated!

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 9:51 PM, Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> wrote:
There are generally two ways: use the customize interface to customize
`org-export-backends' (I think you *need* to use customize for that? Or
at least, you do if you want it to take immediate effect), or just
(require 'ox-odt). Personally I don't like customize very much, so I
just have a bunch of (require 'ox-*) statements in my org-init.el file.

Eric