Re: [O] How to deal with the caption (\ref{} and number) in ODT export?

From: windy
Subject: Re: [O] How to deal with the caption (\ref{} and number) in ODT export?
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 13:11:08 +0800 (CST)

I catch the problem 1

Just using the [[fig:main]] in article , the format can be accepted by ODT and Latex too. But the problem 2 is stll a puzzle, also I can open the ODT file and change the cite format but the method is something stupid.

在2015年06月09 12时18分, "windy"<address@hidden>写道:

Hi,

    I want to use the org-mode to write my science article. In order to be revised by teacher, I prefer to export as ODT format file for teacher and pdf file for my personal too (What's your choice?).

    A problem is that the ODT file cannot recongnize the latex ref tag like \ref{fig:main}.

    Another problem is that the figuer caption is  "Figure 1.1" rather than "Figure 1.". I donnot like the number using chapter number.

    How to deal with the problems? A file similar to org-mode manual does not achieve the right result. I use Emacs 24.4.1 (Org mode 8.2.10) in Ubuntu 14.04.

Here is the example file:
#+TITLE: The test of caption

* Introduction
  See Figure \ref{fig:main}, we will see the result

  #+CAPTION: emacs is pretty
  #+LABEL: fig:main
  [[file:main.jpg]]

Thanks for you help.