Re: [O] macro expansion in #+begin_latex

From: wero_sacero
Subject: Re: [O] macro expansion in #+begin_latex
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 11:14:13 +0200

Thank you for the reply.

But I don't think it's a good idea. For example: what can I do if want
to put a text like the title of my file in the latex header? is there
an other way?

I know I can use the address@hidden function of latex, it works. but I need
it also for email, date, etc.. macro would be exactly what I want, but
maybe someone has thought something better!

Thanks again!

Wero