Re: [O] Tangling takes long - profiling and calling R

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Tangling takes long - profiling and calling R
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 15:04:49 +0200

Hello,

Sebastien Vauban <sva-news-D0wtAvR13HarG/address@hidden>
writes:

> To be clear, are we talking of constructs such as:
>
> ** Subtree
>    :PROPERTIES:
>    :tangle: no
>    :END:
>
> ?

Yes, we are.

> Your suggestion with Org-lint, or even writing a function that would
> convert from the old to the new syntax, makes a shorter period
> acceptable IMO.

What about the following check, which could be integrated in Org Lint:

(defun check-deprecated-babel-properties ()
  (interactive)
  (let ((deprecated-babel-properties
         (mapcar (lambda (arg) (symbol-name (car arg)))
                 org-babel-common-header-args-w-values)))
    (org-element-map (org-element-parse-buffer 'element) 'node-property
      (lambda (p)
        (let ((key (org-element-property :key p)))
          (when (member-ignore-case key deprecated-babel-properties)
            (error
             "Deprecated Babel property \"%s\" at line %d.  Use :header-args:
instead"
             key
             (save-excursion (goto-char (org-element-property :begin p))
                             (org-current-line)))))))))

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou