[O] org-publish-project yields "Eager macro-expansion failure"

From: Julien Chastang
Subject: [O] org-publish-project yields "Eager macro-expansion failure"
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:59:48 -0600

Hello.

Frequently, when I try to org-publish-project, I get a "Eager
macro-expansion failure"

The message buffer and backtrace are available here:

https://gist.github.com/julienchastang/98b268e9601882d8d81c

Indeed, I can simply reproduce this problem by calling

(load-with-code-conversion "<path>/elpa/org-20150615/ox-html.el"
"<path>/elpa/org-20150615/ox-html.el" nil t)

which gets called somewhere  in the org-publish-project invocation
(see backtrace). So I am concluding the error has nothing to do with
my project.

What can I do to publish my project again?

Many thanks.

--
Julien Chastang
Scientific Software Developer