Re: [O] Why navigating in Org mode is so slow in overview mode?

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: Re: [O] Why navigating in Org mode is so slow in overview mode?
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 22:49:01 +0200

Hi Nicolas,
* Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> [17. Jun. 2015]:
> Gregor Zattler <address@hidden> writes:
>> I would like to help but need help myself on how to produce
>> profiler reports.
>
> M-x profiler-start
>
> Do something slow
>
> M-x profiler-report

Thanks, this seemed rather easy and I open the org file in
question in overview now:

- most of the time it’s not slow! That’s great and a big
  difference to months ago, when it was slow very often.

- but there some hangs now and then.  At that moment I cannot
  start the profiler.  If I start the profiler at the
  beginning of using this org file and stop it maybe hours later
  after something was slow: Would such report be helpful?

Ciao, Gregor
--