Re: [O] sip: links

From: Christian Thaeter
Subject: Re: [O] sip: links
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 02:39:48 +0200

On 2015-06-20 17:23, Christian Thaeter wrote:

> anyone of you happen to have a url handler for 'sip:' links invoking a
> telephony app (eg. linphone) when clicked? Otherwise I may give a
> try on my own nonexistent elisp skills :D
>
>       Christian

Note to self: The code below works for me, maybe someone finds it useful
or wants to improve it.

        Cheers
                Christian

--------------------8<---------------------------------------
;;; org-sip.el - Support for telepone calls using sip links
(require 'org)

(org-add-link-type "sip" 'org-sip-open)

(defcustom org-sip-command "linphone -c"
  "The Emacs command to be used to make a telephone call."
  :group 'org-link
  :type '(string))

(defun org-sip-open (destination)
  "make a call to DESTINATION"