[O] how can I create a new literal block for latex export?

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [O] how can I create a new literal block for latex export?
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:47:22 +0200

Hello,

I would like to create a block used to typeset the results of evaluation
of code when exporting to latex. This is what I currently tried:

#+latex_header: \usepackage{fancyvrb}
#+latex_header:
\DefineVerbatimEnvironment{myres}{Verbatim}{fontsize=\scriptsize,frame=\topline}

then I have this property set

  :PROPERTIES:
  :header-args:js: :wrap "myres" :results output :exports both
  :END:

Now every js source block is correctly evaluated to the correct
environment:

#+name: with_example
#+begin_src js
var x = 1
var f = function(o){ with(o){ return x } }
var o2 = { x : 2 }
var o3 = { x : 3 }
console.log("f({}) = " + f({}) +
          ", f(o2) = " + f(o2) +
          ", f(o3) = " + f(o3))
#+end_src

#+results: with_example
#+BEGIN_myres
f({}) = 1, f(o2) = 2, f(o3) = 3
#+END_myres

Unfortunately something happens during the export to latex: the contents
of myres are parsed. Here is the generated latex code:

\begin{minted}[frame=leftline,fontsize=\scriptsize]{js}
var x = 1
var f = function(o){ with(o){ return x } }
var o2 = { x : 2 }
var o3 = { x : 3 }
console.log("f({}) = " + f({}) +
          ", f(o2) = " + f(o2) +
          ", f(o3) = " + f(o3))
\end{minted}

\begin{myres}
f(\{\}) = 1, f(o2) = 2, f(o3) = 3
\end{myres}

Is there a way to tell org to leave the contents of myres blocks as-is?
Can I declare myres as a literal block?

Thanks,

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Weekly CO₂ average (2015-05-30, Mauna Loa Observatory): 403.41 ppm