Re: [O] org version numbers in file - WAS: Tangling takes long - profili

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: Re: [O] org version numbers in file - WAS: Tangling takes long - profiling and calling R
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 11:32:28 +0200

Am Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:45:45 +0200
schrieb Rainer M Krug <address@hidden>:

> 2) most importantly, I think this should be added automatically into
> the org file as #+ORG_FILE_VERSION: so that one can count on it to be
> there.

Well. I want *nothing* to be added automatically. An org file is a text file
containing what I type or add explicitly.

If the file is exported may be org version info should be added as
some kind of comment automatically.

If it is me who adds

#+ORG_FILE_VERSION:

somewhere and that property is expanded at save or export time, that is ok.
But not everything is reproducible research. org should never have its
own ideas about the authors intention.

Regards
Detlef