Re: [O] helm-bibtex questions

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] helm-bibtex questions
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 07:44:24 -0400

You need:

% -*- mode:bibtex; eval: (bibtex-set-dialect 'biblatex); -*-

You probably have to close and reopen the file, and you will probably be
prompted for running local variables (or use C-x C-e after the command
above it

With this, it works fine for me.

This isn't really an org-ref problem,  it is happening in
bibtex-clean-entry. it might be better to move it to github. I just
noticed a similar issue already there:
https://github.com/jkitchin/org-ref/issues/40

;)