Re: [O] Time-zone in dates

From: Left Right
Subject: Re: [O] Time-zone in dates
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 01:17:21 +0300

My initial case was very similar to the one Michael described in the
telepresence example, except that in my case, I need to assign shifts
to people living in different timezones. I.e. I need to make sure that
a shift assigned to someone in Illinois will end at the same time when
the shift of someone from California begins. One way of doing this is
to set all times in UTC+0, but some of us (especially myself :) live
very close to UTC+0, so I can accidentally confuse my local time with
the universal time. It would be also nicer if shifts were in the local
time of people assigned to them too.