Re: [O] Tangling takes long - profiling and calling R

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] Tangling takes long - profiling and calling R
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 20:21:41 +0200

Aaron Ecay <address@hidden> writes:
>> which adds to header-args, what is missing is
>>
>> ,----
>> | :header-args-: noweb
>> `----
>>
>> which would remove the "noweb yes" from the header arguments
>
> This is not possible with the old syntax either, though:
>
> * One
> :PROPERTIES:
> :noweb: yes
> :END:
>
> ** Two
> :PROPERTIES:
> ???????
> :END:
>
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
> #+end_src
>
> There’s nothing you can put in the ?s at heading Two to get rid of the
> noweb property inherited from One.  (Unless you have something in mind
> which I’m not thinking of.)

Quickly, just on that particular point: what you'd put there would be
the "toggle" of the property (here ":noweb: no"), but that's of course
sort of limited to boolean values which have an explicit "no" (or "nil")
value; so I admit I just cover this particular exemple.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban