Re: [O] New Chrome Extension

From: Konstantin Kliakhandler
Subject: Re: [O] New Chrome Extension
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 20:31:58 +0300

Great - the %i is what gets interpolated into the pasted text.

If you don't specify a template letter, as in the setup pages, then the link is sent to the same place as it would by org-store-link ("C-c l" if you use the suggested bindings). Personally, I find it less useful in my workflow, as I would then need to start a new capture and insert the link. I can understand however why someone else would find that useful. When I (or someone else) add a configuration page, this should be easy to change.

Cheers,
Kosta