Re: [O] HTML/images zipped projects

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [O] HTML/images zipped projects
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 09:53:44 +0800

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Robert Klein <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> For single file export (cf. the ox-htmlzip example I sent earlier) I
>> have some ideas, but haven't implemented them yet (Vaidheeswaran C's
>> comment about epub being close to zip hit a nerve, so I'll take a shot
>> at extending it to an epub exporter..
>
> BTW: do you know that ox-odt already zips files?  Perhaps you want to take
> a look at it and see if its approach is useful and can be generalized for
> your need.

Last year I started work on an "epub-mode", for editing epubs. I got
distracted and haven't worked on it much, but the zipping/unzipping is
in place, so maybe you could borrow that. When I finally finish it I was
planning on writing an integrated Org exporter, but who knows when that
will happen!

https://github.com/girzel/epub-mode

Eric