[O] file or headline-local template for new subtree?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] file or headline-local template for new subtree?
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 17:00:36 -0400

I have this new system, in which I create a new subtree for every paper I grade. I'd love to have the new subtree automatically populated by a mostly-empty table on cration. Is this something I can do on a per-file basis; or perhaps even something I can change with every level 1 heading?  I can think of a couple uses for this, actually.

Thx,
matt