Re: [O] Schedule more roughly

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [O] Schedule more roughly
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 11:31:04 +0800

Manuel Koell <address@hidden> writes:

> How can I schedule my todo's more roughly? Say, I know I want to do it next
> week or in a few months but I don't know the exact date nor time to do it. I
> just want a way to plan more
> foresighted. If the week starts or the month I could always set a more
> accurate timestamp then. Any idea? I tried to remove the day number in a
> timestamp but this would destroy the
> timestamp.

I don't think there's anything built-in that will do this -- I'd
recommend just rescheduling everything to Monday morning next week, and
then do finer-grained rescheduling on the Monday.

You might be amused to try the "random scatter" rescheduling option:
mark the relevant todos, "B" for bulk action, then "S" to shotgun them
over the next N days.

Eirc