[O] change completion function in a headline in a minor mode

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] change completion function in a headline in a minor mode
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 22:51:48 -0400

Hi,

I am thinking of turning my marking stuff into a minor mode (http://matt.hackinghistory.ca/2015/07/15/mailing-subtrees-with-attachments/). One feature that is missing from my current setup is a function that will let me use org-contacts-complete-name to complete names when I'm in certain headlines (level 2).  Does anyone know how to do that?  I don't understand the completion framework in emacs, looks so complicated...

Thanks as always,