[O] Org assumes scheduled/deadline time from headline

From: Manuel Koell
Subject: [O] Org assumes scheduled/deadline time from headline
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 12:25:10 +0200

I'm using the org-journal extension from Bastian Berchtold to write my daily stuff down. Some of my journal entries (headlines) start with a time like 12:17 or 20:33. When I make a TODO out of it and set a schedule/deadline date, orgmode assumes the time for the schedule/deadline date from the headline. How can I prevent this (wrong) behaviour? I guess it is a feature rather than a bug...