[O] Shifting only past timestamps

From: Edward Guyatt
Subject: [O] Shifting only past timestamps
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 20:33:00 +0100

Hello,

I like to be reminded to check my post on Mondays and Thursdays, every week. When I've done it on Monday, I mark it 'DONE' so that I can stop org-mode reminding me until Thursday. Here's how I used to achieve this:

*** URGENT [#A] Check post                                      :important:
DEADLINE: <2015-07-27 Mon +1w -0d>
DEADLINE: <2015-07-30 Thu +1w -0d>

In org-mode 8.2.10, if I mark 'Check post' as 'DONE', both timestamps will be moved forward one week. This is no good, as I need to be reminded to check my post on Thursday.

I think I got the desired behaviour in the last version of org-mode I used, which I think was this 7.8.11 from this package: https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/org-mode

How can I make org-mode shift only the timestamps from the past?

Thanks in advance,

Ed