Re: [O] Is it possible to remove org-completing-read and org-completing-

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Is it possible to remove org-completing-read and org-completing-read-no-i?
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:59:16 +0200

Hi,

Oleh Krehel <address@hidden> writes:

> I'd like to remove them in favor of using `org-icompleting-read'
> everywhere (or better yet, `completing-read').

I think we had a discussion following another thread on this topic
(probably a thread you started), and I believe switching to
`completing-read' is on the table after 8.3 has been released...

> An even better thing to do would be to use "lexical-binding: t".

Of course.  AFAIK lexical binding is not supported by Emacs 24.3.  Thus,
it can only happen after 8.3 has been released.

Rasmus

--
Dung makes an excellent fertilizer