Re: [O] Questions about exporting: subtitle, level formating, custom hig

From: Xiha
Subject: Re: [O] Questions about exporting: subtitle, level formating, custom highlight markers error
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 21:32:03 +0200

Hi John,

Yes, highlight-regexp looks good and simple, when I apply it manually to the buffer. No need even to define a new face as the default hi-yellow is what I want.

But: (how) can I call highlight-regexp from my .emacs file so that it automatically applies to every Org buffer? Or must it be called on a per buffer basis? Just putting (highlight-regexp "·[^·]*·") in my .emacs, as well as (global-hi-lock-mode 1) because Emacs throws a warning otherwise, didn't work.

Once I find time to go through this elisp/customization tutorial I may more fruitfully study your post!

thanks