Re: [O] create a "send plain text/pdf email with current header" functio

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] create a "send plain text/pdf email with current header" function?
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 13:43:03 -0400

After getting some help from the list, I wrote a post about something pretty close to what you want here:

http://matt.hackinghistory.ca/2015/07/15/mailing-subtrees-with-attachments/

There's a little more code there than you actually need, but some of it may be helpful.  Happy to answer questions, too.

mp

On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 11:24 AM, John Kitchin <address@hidden> wrote:

You probably could use the function here https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax/blob/master/email.el#L51 for the email part after you find the heading you want to send. I think there is some code there to send a pdf too.