Re: [O] Can org-info.js fold top level only?

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: [O] Can org-info.js fold top level only?
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 02:00:55 +0200

Hi Tom,

Tom <address@hidden> writes:

> I tried javscript folding of exported web pages following
> the instructions here:
>
> http://orgmode.org/manual/JavaScript-support.html
>
> It works nicely, the top level headlines are initially collapsed and
> they can be opened with a click, however a click exposes all
> the lower level headlines under the top level headline and ther contents
> recursively.
>
> Can org-info.js open only one level of headlines (the ones immediately
> under the header clicked) without opening all the headlines and contens
> under them?

AFAIK, we don't have a maintainer for org-info.js -- which is a pity,
given how useful it is.

Anyone with some good HTML/JS knowledge?

Or are we all affected by the "javascript frameworks fatigue" syndrome?
http://www.allenpike.com/2015/javascript-framework-fatigue/

Thanks in advance for those who want to put some magic on Org through
a web browser.

--
 Bastien