Re: [O] Status of macro expansion

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] Status of macro expansion
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 18:10:59 +0200

AFAICT the first macro is correctly expanded. What makes you think it
doesn't work?

Arrgh. My mistake.
It expands as I expected if I write the macro as:

#+MACRO: leftcolumn @@html:<div class="left">@@$1@@html:</div>@@

However, macros, being objects, cannot cross paragraphs. The second
example is really 2 paragraphs, not a macro containing two lines.

Ok, so thanks for the confirmation (looking into old mails from the list, that might have work at some point quite far in the past).

Fabrice