[O] Change in ox export for #+DATE keywords

From: Alex Bennée
Subject: [O] Change in ox export for #+DATE keywords
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 20:59:00 +0100

Hi,

I've been using org-mode as a source for my presentations but exporting
broke today following an ELPA update. It seems the line:

#+DATE: KVM Forum 2015

Is no longer acceptable. I think this changed as of:

ae9db17482a183e5613428c3abf1c691f86b4ac0

I'm not quite sure what the new "parse" is expecting. If I change it to
a datestamp I see breakage on other lines like the title:

apply: Wrong type argument: listp, #("My presentation title" 0 26 (:parent
(#0)))

So what form am I meant to be using for these options and why the change?

--
Alex Bennée