Re: [O] org book

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: [O] org book
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 11:16:29 +0200

Hi,

I suggest you start with the Org Compact Guide, which is smaller than
the complete Org manual :

http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/plain/doc/orgguide.texi

Also, if you start translating, I strongly recommend putting the
translated manual on a public repository where people can contribute,
and advertizing this as soon as possible.  It is very frustrating to
work on something and discover other people have been working on the
same thing by lack of information.

Good luck and keep us informed!  Other spanish readers on this list
can help with various aspects of the project.

Best,

--
 Bastien