Re: [O] Block level specification for tex code html export method

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] Block level specification for tex code html export method
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 10:53:46 +0200

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your reply. I've read the whole thread, and found your
example (the second link) very useful. Although for some reason, SVG
image is not working well on my machine (not being displayed in
chrome, nor on IE. I don't have firefox installed), but since the SVG
image generated by imagemagick is indeed a raster image, I don't see
any benefit using SVG over PNG, and exporting to PNG works perfectly.

Use dvisvgm instead of imagemagick to generate the svg file.

Fabrice