[O] remote R session

From: Zhihao Ding
Subject: [O] remote R session
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 17:04:22 +0100

Hi there,

I was wondering how to automatically fire up a remote R session when editing source code in babel source code block? I'd like to have everything on server and be able to play with it including making plots. Currently I do tangle to a file on server first and then use tramp to access it.  Although I get a remote R session, the problem is that I'll be working on a generated copy. Any ways to make improve this ?

Thanks,
Zhihao