Re: [O] Html export error

From: Haochen Xie
Subject: Re: [O] Html export error
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 01:37:36 +0900

Hi Flávio,

I can confirm the same problem on my box. After reverting to the old version, exporting came back to normal.

Haochen

--

Mail from Haochen Xie

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 1:29 AM, Flávio L. C. de Moura <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

After the last org update, I am getting an error concerning the head of the
org file:

#+TITLE: 117366 - Lógica Computacional 1 (Turma D)
#+AUTHOR: Flávio L. C. de Moura

If I org-html-export-as-html then I get:

apply: Wrong type argument: listp, #("Flávio L. C. de Moura" 0 21
(:parent (#0)))

If I remove these lines, everything works fine...

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,
Flávio.