Re: [O] [gnorb] completion for `gnorb-gnus-incoming-do-todo'

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [O] [gnorb] completion for `gnorb-gnus-incoming-do-todo'
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 21:53:49 +0800

Thomas Holst <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> thanks for the gnorb package! I started using it and I like it a lot!
>
> When I call `gnorb-gnus-incoming-do-todo' from gnus I'm prompted for a
> headline. But completion is not working. Neither <TAB> nor M-j does
> anything.
>
> How can I get completion working? Completion is working for org-refile.
>
> I have no settings customized. Only key bindings as suggested.
>
> Thank you for looking into this!

Hi Thomas,

Glad to hear you're liking Gnorb! Can you tell me a few things about
your setup?

1. What versions of the packages are you using? Org and Gnorb?
2. Are you using any special completion packages (ido, iswitchb, helm)?
3. Can you confirm that the prompt where you're seeing failure is
   "Trigger heading:"?

I assume that putting point after this sexp and running "C-x C-e" gets
you a fully functional completion prompt, is that true?

(org-refile-get-location "Trigger heading" nil t)

Thanks for your help in tracking this down!

Eric